1. The following information is provided to enable you to be fully informed of our Privacy Policies. By visiting our Website you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Statement and our Terms and Conditions.
3. We use your information only for the following purposes:
- processing your Order
- maintaining your registration
- for statistical purposes to improve our Website and its services to you
- to serve website content to you
- to administer this Website
- to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- to send you information by post or email.
4. Personal data provided via our Website may be used by us to advise of offer and supply goods and services, and for marketing purposes directly relating to us. Please note that we may share your data within our company and to third parties for shipping your Goods. We do not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, except where we reasonably consider it necessary to prevent fraud and to comply with law.
5. We will use our best endeavour to ensure that such data is kept secure at all times and to protect your personal data from unauthorised third parties. However, you acknowledge that we cannot guarantee and therefore we shall not be in any way responsible for the security or privacy of our Website and any information or personal data provided to or taken from our Website by you.
6. Upon request, on 30 days’ notice either in writing or by email, we will remove any information or your personal data from our database. If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving our periodical emails, please simply click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of each distribution copy. Furthermore, you always have the right to access and correct the personal data you have provided to us. Any request concerning your personal data should be either emailed to email@example.com or written to Linde Werdelin Ltd, 1st Floor, 26 Foubert’s Place, London W1F 7PP, United Kingdom.
7. Most browsers are automatically set to accept cookies but usually you can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance.
8. The host server is dedicated for this Website and is located in the United Kingdom and differences are subject to the English courts and to the United Kingdom data protection laws.